Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Special Thank You.

I just want to say thank you to a couple of people.

First, My wife, Jean. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what the reason or circumstance. I sometimes don't realize how much I need you to be my support in what I do. And if I dont tell you enough I am sorry. I know I have a habit of starting this and never finishing them. But I think we will both be happy with how this turns out.

Second, My girls, Jubilee Faith, Justice Mae, and Jovi Christine. Because I know no matter what my pant size or my numbers on the scale, you will love me no matter what. I am a blessed man to have such wonderful women in my life. I always told myself that I wanted to be surrounded by beautiful women....I just never specified what the circumstances would be. =)

Third, David and Stac. You guys have no idea how much I love you. You two are probably the most genuine, caring, and supportive people I have ever met. I thank God that he sent me to Chicago to meet you. Jean and I could not picture our lives without you in it.

2 comments:

  1. Babee... You are so sweet. We girls love you and I am just thankful for life with you and our girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, we love you two so freaking much. We are so glad to have met you and the Hager fam is always in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete