Saturday, June 25, 2011

Each Passing Minute.

For so long I have struggled with my health. I have been heavy my entire life. I cant remember any time in my life when I wasnt reffered to as the fat kid. It definitly takes its toll on you. You just start to accept the fact that some people are made to be thin and healthy and some are not. BIg bones, slow metabolism, or bad genetics...blah blah blah...BULLSHIT!

I was an overeating, lazy, and unmotivated person. Its that simple. I just have to try my best to take everything one moment at a time. Every desision that I make will have a consequence. Good and bad.

It reminds me of Mass Effect. EVERY decision will effect the next chapter in my Saga! It also reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies. In Vanilla Sky one of the first and last things Sofia tells David is, "Each passing minute, is another chance to turn it all around." I am trying to take this to heart and remember that there is "Nothing bigger than the little things."

No comments:

Post a Comment